1830 Tillery Pl
Raleigh, NC 27604
In honor of Our Membership and Your Dedication to Reentry
It is Our Turn to Serve You!
After a brief update of progress since December, the CARC is sponsoring an information session designed to help service providers find the Wake County resources their clients need and increase their capacity to serve their clients.
- Introduction of our CARC Advisory Committee
- Featured Discussions – Housing, Transportation, and Employment Forum
Immediate Needs, Priorities, and 2018 Planning
Focus Group Leaders will provide an overview for the Advisory Committee on the Reentry Environment for clients specific to these critical resources setting the goals and objectives for 2018.
On Going Plans, Projects, and Policies Impacting CARC Service Providers and Clients Provided by Advisory Committee Members and Community Leaders
- New Resource Fair Format and Sign-Ups
- Service Provider Break Out
How to Receive and Distribute Recruited Community Resources
From the Church on the Corner to the CARC Service Provider to the CARC Client
- Focus Group Huddle and Meeting Schedule Opportunity
Steps in Getting Started
Dream Team to Model