1830 Tillery Pl
Raleigh, NC 27604
In honor of Our Membership and Your Dedication to Reentry
It is Our Turn to Serve You!
After a brief update of progress since September, the CARC is sponsoring an information session designed to help service providers find the Wake County resources their clients need and increase their capacity to serve their clients.
- NC Center for Non-Profits
- Wake County’s HHS Department – The Network of Care and the CARC
- Planning Communities, LLC
Call to all CARC members:
We need to increase our own capacity to serve our clients by broadening our scope of services. Who is in your network? Can you encourage an organization to serve in reentry initiatives? Invite them to be a member organization!
We need to recruit members in the following service fields:
- Crisis Services
- Family/Children’s Services
- Men’s Services
- Women’s services
- Counseling and Support Groups
- Mentorship (Faith-based Welcome)
- Gang prevention
- Spiritual Support
- Food Services
- Health and Medical Care
- Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse Recovery
- Employment (Employers welcome)
- Legal Aid
- Veterans Services
- Financial Management
- Tax Preparation
- Professional/Technical Services
Do you know someone with a unique set of skills that is looking for a way to get involved in the community?
Let us know, we need volunteers!